Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Feel it, Live it & Enjoy it.

Feel it, Live it & Enjoy it.
What a splendid coincidence with my earlier posting as I received today a nice email from another good friend, Ambassador Ibrahim Benaouda Haci. I am happy to share the thoughtful reminder from Shakespeare with myfellow readers:

Shakespeare said:

I always feel happy, You know why?
Because I don't expect anything from anyone,
Expectations always hurt.. Life is short.. So love your life..
Be happy.. And Keep smiling.. Just Live for yourself and ...

Before you speak » Listen
Before you write » Think
Before you spend » Earn
Before you pray »   Forgive 
 
Before you hurt »   Feel
Before you hate »   Love
Before you quit »   Try
Before you die »     Live

That's Life...Feel it, Live it & Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment